The Eaton 9SX network UPS boasts an easy-to-read LCD display, double conversion topology and an internal static bypass, all in a convenient tower UPS form with a low total cost of ownership. Compatible with Eaton's network connectivity cards and Intelligent Power Management (IPM) software, this UPS is a vital piece of any physical or virtualized IT environment.
Performance and Availability
• Double-conversion topology. The Eaton 9SX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as option) for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
• With a 0.9 power factor the 9SX delivers 28% more power than UPS in its class. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%. 9SX also provides recommended replacement date for batteries.
• The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
• The 9SX can meter energy consumption. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices.
• 9SX offers Serial, USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
• One platform, two factors, dozens of choices. Up to 3000 VA of UPS power is packed into only 2U of rack space. The tower option is about the size of a modern, compact PC.
• More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognized by the UPS.