Features & Benefits
Jantech’s Load Bank Testing Service Can ensure your equipment meets published specifications and is functioning properly. Jantech can perform Load Bank testing on the following new and currently installed equipment;
Load Banking Benefits include:
- Verify Proper Operation of Power Systems
- Determine Battery System Capacity
- Verify UPS runtime at Full load
- Certify new power system installations
- Burn in of power systems prior to cut over
- Avoid disruption of services by identifying failing components allowing for scheduled replacement
- Reduce risk of failure
Jantech Services can provide AC resistive load bank testing for all power systems. Standard three phase load Bank sizes range from 1 KW up to 800 KW, and larger if required.
Battery capacity testing can be performed utilizing our Alber BCT Test Set. Discharge currents up to 1400ADC can be performed. A complete test report is provided indicating overall system performance as well as individual cell/jar discharge data.
Contact one of our experienced Sales Professionals for details. 1-800-452-6832